Keep those hands clean.
The Coronavirus, and no it is not a beer, is a highly contagious viral infection that affects the respiratory system. It is a virus that is thought to have originated from the city of Wuhan in China with a death toll of over 100 so far.
Moreover, the virus has already gone global and has already
been found to have infected people on an international level, including the
United States, where five individuals have already been placed under
quarantine. To make matters worse, because the virus is so new, there currently
is no known vaccine for the prevention of the coronavirus, officially named
2019-nCoV. However, there are some steps you can take to help prevent the
further spread and catching the virus.
- Use soap and water to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Carry a portable hand sanitizer with you and use it if no soap and water is available.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and/or eyes with unwashed hands.
- If you notice someone is sick, avoid any close contact with them.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Remember to cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Do not reuse.
- Disinfect surfaces you touch on a daily basis.